I found 10 Dope Reads months ago… I’ve been trying to get my site up ever since.
I’m done. Done as I can be. I tried to bring bhyphen.com to Medium at the end of January. I found out in mid-February that there would be a $75 fee. I reformatted all my posts for Medium; finished by the end of March. Then I decided I didn’t want to pay $75 and moved everything back to Blogger, where this incarnation of bhyphen.com began in 2013. So I spent the past few weeks reformatting for Blogger. And I’m as close to done as I can be. So here are your very late, but still very dope, Dope Reads.
- Keep fighting Mort. – The Ringer
- This almost eclipsed the Cavs for me. Almost. – ESPN
- I love “24K Magic” so much that I have the album and I haven’t listened to it yet. – Rolling Stone
- Cyclops wasn’t right… but he’s still my favorite X-Man. – Xavier Files
- The oral history of Boy Meets World! – UPROXX
- The wild ride of the man who used to go by Loon. – Playboy
- 2016: The year everyone else realized how great Donald Glover is. – The Ringer
- An excellent read about Megatron, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith Sr., And Andre Johnson. – The Ringer
- The last Ronda interview before she lost her second fight. – ESPN W
- Dead malls really make me sad – Fit Yourself Club